This is a joint study between UCSF researchers and UCLA to contribute to a large statewide study seeking to test methods for better screening of Early Childhood literacy challenges. The group followed ECII students from 2020-21 school year into Primary II in 2022-23 school year as they continue to refine measurements. There were three separate timepoints in 2022-23 that students were assessed. This is a state-wide study and UCLA’s Dr. Wolf is working in an advisory role for the project so there are synergies and insights across the two early childhood literacy projects at Lab with the goal of better identifying dyslexia sooner in younger students.
- How Art Transforms Learning at the UCLA Lab School
- Worldbuilders and Storytellers: A Creative Play-Based Approach for Literacy Learning
- Counting Collections at Home: Supporting Young Mathematicians in the Remote Learning Context
- Connecting Primary Sources, Children’s Books, and Social Studies
- Family Storytelling in Remote Learning